Sometimes there are lazy days when you want healthy and delicious food that is easy to make without any hassle. I will not hide that these days usually visit more often than I expect. So, I invite you to travel with flavors and go to Japan. The recipe is as simple as it can be, it only takes a few minutes to mix the ingredients, after leaving it in the refrigerator overnight, you can enjoy a healthy dessert the next day. And you already know the benefits of matcha. Matcha is popular in the world due to its incredible health benefits and exceptional taste.
Ingredients for pudding:
- 1 can (400 ml) of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 3 tbsp. sh. maple syrup
- (50 g) of Spanish sage seeds
- (50 g) coconut flakes
- 2 tsp. sh. green “Matcha” tea powder
Strawberries, granola with nuts and chocolate, dried coconut.
- Put all the ingredients for the pudding in a bowl and mix well stir with a whisk. You can taste a little if you don’t miss it sweetness, because I made quite unsweetened ones. Cover the bowl cover (or cling film) and refrigerate overnight until the seeds swell.
- Divide the swollen pudding into glasses. I got two about a 300ml glass. Serve with granola and fresh berries or other favorite additions. This time I served with strawberries, dark chocolate, granola with nuts and desiccated coconut.